WYN x Ambrose Killian 'Alheme'
‘Alheme’ (al-lama) is the Arrernte word for ‘to go, or travel’. Travel on your journey and own that journey, the highs and lows and experiences that you meet and face along that journey." - Ambrose Killian
The WYN x Ambrose Killian 'Alheme' collection showcases original artwork by an emerging First Nations artist and triathlete. Against a red earth background, Ambrose's original piece 'Alheme' is featured in the series of five stripes on the chest and back. With messages of heritage, community and the sacred land we live on woven throughout the artwork, this one really is more than just a kit.
hi velocity tri suit
In 2022 we introduced the all-new hi velocity tri suit. The same high-technology suit you've grown to love in the velocity+ tri suit further engineered for speed and aerodynamics.
The WYN sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. From sprint to iron-distance - this is the suit that you need to perform your best.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and a NEW rear "speed" storage pocket constructed with 'speed' fabric and secure storage capacity.
- Silicone sleeve grippers
- Rear 'speed' pocket with side-entry for secure storage
- 'Speed' sleeves for aerodynamics
- Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- UPF 35+
Janette is 5'3" (162 cm) and wearing size SMALL.