Current Job Openings
Posted: September 15, 2022.
Showroom sales & product fulfillment
Noosaville, QLD, Australia // Part-Time Position
Come work at WYN republic, an activewear brand for triathletes and cyclists, and MALO republic, an active wear company with a mission.
We are looking to hire a self-motivated, hard-working individual who pays close attention to detail, and has a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. This person has a positive attitude, is disciplined, and is someone we can count on.
This person will help manage the WYN republic showroom in Noosaville, process in-person sales, answer customer questions, offer sizing assistance, process returns and exchanges, product recommendations, and resolving complaints and technical concerns. This position reports to the Operations Manager and will primarily be responsible for shipping and fulfillment, inventory, & showroom sales, but may include other projects as well.
- Opening the WYN showroom punctually at 9am and closing at 5pm (depending on roster).
- Keeping the showroom clean and presentable.
- Fulfill daily orders – create shipping labels, pull product and package orders for shipping.
- Process returns and exchanges
- Review and ensure accuracy of each customer's order
- Prepare international orders and paperwork
- Inventory management - maintain accurate numbers for all products
- Organize and process in-coming product
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Diligent and meticulous in ensuring accuracy
- Likes organizing and counting
- Successful applicant will be placed on a 4 week trial and all training will be provided.
- Must be available between 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday. Hours will be roster within these times. Roughly 16-20 hours of work per week will be available.
- WYN republic will be closed from December 23rd - January 3rd for the Christmas/New Year holidays and work will not be available during this time.
- Extra hours may be available at local expo events on the Sunshine Coast & SE QLD held on weekends.
- We are looking for an applicant to start training from Monday October 17th.
Hourly wage determined by experience. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com