men's velocity sleeveless tri suit - black
velocity sleeveless suit
Technology from our popular velocity+ tri suit is now available in an all new sleeveless design. Featuring a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois, an all new seamless integrated leg gripper and dual aero rear storage pockets.
The WYN republic men's sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. The perfect sprint - classic distance suit.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs.
- NEW Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- Silicone seamless integrated leg gripper
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- Dual rear floating aero side-entry back pocket for storage.
- UPF 50+
Model is 5'10 (178cm) and 160lbs (72kg) wearing medium
Fits like a glove, doesn’t ride up under arms and is super light. I would highly recommend! Thank you Wyn republic for producing quality products!
I haven’t done a triathlon in many years.
I have been cycling at a high level for the past 6years and have always been a stickler for good kit, the tri suit that you have managed to produce is a great all round suit. From the leg grippers so the cut of the kit to huge the shape of the body. Will definitely recommend
I know I've brought quality
This served me well on race day and ill be buying from Wyn again!