women's big cat velocity cycling bib shorts - wildcat *FINAL SALE
big cat collection
We're doubling down on 'WYN in the wild' with the Big Cat collection. An optical illusion from afar, it takes a close-up to see the intricate leopard pattern detail. The resulting overall look is simultaneously subtle and complex.
Remember, the big cat collection is strictly limited, so please shop accordingly.
NEW: velocity Bib Shorts
Not just redesigned, but fully reimagined. Our 'no-cuff' velocity bib shorts ride as smooth as they look. Fewer seams means more comfort and an incredibly sleek and streamlined presentation. We're going to go ahead and say it - these bib shorts are the new gold standard for performance and comfort.
- NEW: Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish
- Triple-density top-of-the-line Italian chamois. EIT Carbonium fabric with bacteriostatic properties. Central heart-shape zone and anatomical shape for incredible comfort.
- Invisible seams for high quality appearance and comfort
- Signature WYN republic panel construction for optimal fit
- WYN matte black logos
- modern & flattering 7.75" inches/ 20cm inseam
Add the WILDCAT jersey to your purchase and receive 10% off the full kit price.
Add the discount code: BIGCAT10 at checkout
*Only one discount code can be applied to this kit purchase
These are my first ever bib purchase as I’m more a shorts kinda girl but I think I may be converted. They are so comfortable and made of such an luxurious fabric. I’ve had compliments on them every time I wear them.
Love the fabric and quality of these. They seem to be cut quite small, so I suggest sizing up (I'm a AU 10 (sometimes 8) and went for a L! But they now fit well, shorter leg length than I'm used to). The leg band rolls up, which is really annoying. But other than that they're a good quality summer short.
Love the fit and the fabric, however when I’m riding the base of the short leg rolls a little
Absolutely in love with my Big Cat kit. Comfortable, breathable, functional. Chamois is soft, supportive and one of the comfiest I own. LOVE!