WYN republic AU
men's MOD velocity+ triathlon suit - black/white
This tri suit is all business. Mod gingham forays into lycra for a classic yet modern look. Inspired as an ironic take on the 'work shirt' worn by seemingly every Sydney & Melbourne corporate dude, Mod will inspire you to work (up a sweat) on the race course.
velocity+ tri suit
In 2020 we have introduced the all-new velocity+ tri suit. The same high-technology suit you've grown to love in the aero+ tri suit but with three years of refinement.
The WYN sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. From sprint to iron-distance - this is the suit that you need to perform your best.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and rear "mono" storage pocket with larger hand-entry & greater storage capacity.
- NEW Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- NEW lazer cut taped fitted sleeves for aerodynamics.
- NEW Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- "mono pocket" floating aero side-entry back pocket for storage.
- UPF 35+
Wore the suit for the Cairns Ironman and was super comfortable both on the bike and the run! Really impressed!
First race today with this suit, absolutely the best kit I’ve worn. Perfect fit, comfortable with a awesome chamois. Highly rate it!!
So before I bought my first WYN suit I bought one online for the same price from cannibal and it ripped at the seam when I first tried it on, tried to get in contact with the someone there by phone and email but nothing. So when I bought a WYN republic suit I could feel the difference in quality as soon as I opened the bag, not to mention I accidentally paid twice and emailed WYN at 9pm and I got a reply within minutes and was fully refunded within hours. I’ve raced in the suit twice - the first was at the Lake Crackenback Trex Australian Cross-Tri Champs with an AG win. The suit was incredible even on the mtb and trail run. Also used it to finish in the top 10 at Huski and AG win. I normally run a range of different gear but I was so happy with the whole WYN expirence I will be back for a new kit soon. Thanks again. Tom Roberts