In Hawaiian culture, 'Mana' is the spiritual life force energy of power and strength. Our Limited '22 MANA collection evokes the natural landscape of the storied Hawaiian lands that spark the vitality of our endurance family. From vivid Lava flows to the deep blue Pacific to the heavenly skies at sunset, we hope we've captured 'Mana' to connect you with the island energy on your journeys ahead.
In Hawaiian, 'Makai' means 'towards the sea' The Makai colorway evokes the the turquoise shallows of Kailua bay and the deeper blues of the vast Pacific ocean.
Our updated best seller, the Little Bit Longer short now has even more to love: Two generous invisible side pockets for keys & essentials, along with a back zippered pocket. Super soft, yet compressive, MALO Endure Lycra manages to feel simultaneously supportive and comforting.
Our MALO long-haul lycra sets the standard with:
- four-way stretch
- quick dry
- very light compression for a supportive feel
- 82% Polyester ; 18% Spandex
- This garment is made with OKEO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabrics.
Little Bit Longer short construction offers:
- 11.7 cm / 4.6” inseam at size M
- flat-lock stitching for long-haul comfort
- zippered pocket in waistband
- two side pockets
- flattering hourglass design
- reflective logo on leg & back of waistband for some bling & safety
Beth is 5'3" and is wearing size EXTRA SMALL
*Please note that colors may vary depending on lighting and adjustments made in lifestyle imagery. Studio images are most representational of actual color but can still vary from your screen to real life.
*This item is limited edition - once sold out, it won't be restocked.*