The "lucca" colorway combines a rich olive-gold hue with unexpected neon coral. Be seen on the roads, but be seen in style.
Pronounced "So-Lee-Ah", we drew inspiration for this collection from two of our friends taking on an endurance cycling adventure this summer in the Italian Dolomites. Soglia means "threshold" in Italian, and we wish them the best in reaching their maximum thresholds of epic climbing on the bike, wine tasting in the Barolo region, and coffee consumption on the streets of Milano.
premium jersey 2.5
Race-cut modern jersey for a slim, aerodynamic fit. The finest Italian materials, and newly upgraded from previous jerseys with heat bonded hem and rear pockets. Professional and sleek, with longer sleeves that hit just above the elbow. Designed to look good for an hour spin to the coffee shop, or withstand an epic day.
- NEW: Heat bonded hem and rear pockets
- NEW: aero+ diamond fabric on sleeves
- Same fit as our Pro jersey with upgraded details
- Lightweight & silky
- Italian performance fabrics & ink
- Highly breathable and flexible
- Signature wyn republic pro cut with extended sleeve
- YKK zipper
- Silver reflective safety logos on chest & back pocket
- Mesh underarms and side panels for ventilation
**Model is 172cm, 72kg and wearing size MEDIUM**